Bifidobacterium infantis is exclusively found in Life Start probiotic products
B. infantis is specifically stimulated to grow by components of human breast milk
B. infantis helps to build immune system tolerance for food particles passing through the intestinal walls
• Healthy growth*
• The development of a healthy gastrointestinal system necessary for a lifetime of health*
• A healthy digestive environment necessary to establish optimal well being*
• Breast-fed babies may also need this advantage because mothers in western society do not pass this critical B. infantis to their infants*
• Formula fed babies (Mother's milk encourages the growth of B. infantis beneficial bacteria growth and studies have shown that formula does not.)*
• The decline of B. infantis in industrialized countries, a multitude of reasons can lead to babies being Caesarian born and/or missing out on mother's breast milk - regardless of the reasons, these infants, especially, can benefit from supplementation with Life Start probiotics. Even infants born vaginally and breastfed can miss out on this important bacteria.
• B. infantis appears to be declining in all infants regardless of how they entered the world or how they are fed. Researchers describe this as a "western world issue" and note that babies born in other areas of the world are still born with large amounts of this bacteria. The theory is that moms today are exposed to numerous medications known to affect their microbial makeup, so that by the time they have a baby they've wiped out this important bacteria and therefore are not passing it along to their newborns. Now more than ever, we may need to look at supplementing this important infant probiotic.
100% potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date when stored under the conditions stated on the label for healthy, maximum results.
LIFE START VEGAN contains Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS super strain. This unique, dairy free probiotic is cultured on organic brown rice concentrate and is free of additives. It is Gluten Free, Soy Free, contains no FOS, or GMOs. Specifically developed to enhance the healthy growth of the B. infantis.
Available in Loose Powder.
Each serving of LIFE START VEGAN provides a minimum of 1 billion Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS super strain.
Why Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS? Bifidobacterium infantis is the most predominant beneficial microorganisms found in healthy breast fed infants. If born by Caesarian Section, babies do not receive this initial boost of important beneficial bacteria. Supplementing with LIFE START VEGAN provides infants with that first line of defense for their tiny, immature GI tract, ensuring them with the best start to a long and healthy life.
This product can be taken from the first day of birth.
Suggested Use for Infants, Expectant or Nursing Mothers: Minimum Daily, 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4 level teaspoon) mixed with 1 oz. unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water, preferably before meals to optimize digestion*. If using infant formula, use a portion of the formula to dissolve Life Start Vegan, then add mixture to remaining formula and shake bottle to thoroughly mix. For breastfed babies mix 1/4 tsp. (0.5 gram) with non chilled, non-chlorinated water or breast milk into a smooth thin paste. Administer using a clean fingertip or apply to breast nipple and let the infant suckle. For toddlers mix it in water, non-acidic juice (e.g. apple, grape), applesauce or yogurt. Life Start Vegan should be taken at least 2 hours apart from herbs, garlic and prescription drugs for optimal results. Expectant or nursing mothers may use Life Start Vegan in conjunction with Natren's Healthy Start® System. Incredible results for the whole family of all ages.
Natasha Trenev, President and Founder, Author, Researcher, Educator, Developmental Scientist is a 54-year veteran in the field of probiotics is here to answer your probiotic questions! Simply click on the plus symbol to see answers to the most commonly asked probiotic questions.
If you have any questions please contact: