Easy to use dual-action system for restoring and maintaining optimal feminine health.
GY-NA•TREN is your reliable and dependable choice for vaginal health. GY-NA•TREN is the only dual-action kit (Oral Dietary Supplement and Vaginal Homeopathic with a National Drug Code) available today.
GY-NA•TREN, the first ever multi-level approach is an innovative formulation for complete vaginal health.
Each kit comes with two bottles of 14 capsules each for a dual-action approach to vaginal health.
Vaginal Homeopathic Treatment provides active ingredients formulated to provide temporary relief of symptoms associated with vaginal yeast overgrowth.^ Oral Probiotic Supplement provides Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS super strain, 5 billion cfu for optimal vaginal and urinary health.* A dual-action approach to relieving symptoms at the source and replenishing the microflora natural to every woman’s body for continued vaginal health.
Vaginal Homeopathic Treatment
- Homeopathic treatments have been used for over 200 years as natural remedies for the human body
- These “remedies” stimulate the human body’s internal mechanism to initiate the healing process
- Our homeopathic treatment is listed with a national drug code (NDC# 32267-930-14)
- Formulated by a medical and homeopathic doctor specifically for women’s vaginal health needs
Oral Probiotic Supplement
- Promotes vaginal and urinary tract health*
- Supports immune and digestive function*
- Boosts the body’s natural defenses*
- Produces B vitamins*
- Produces hydrogen peroxide, essential to vaginal health*
Please fully read directions and warnings on the GY-NA•TREN box prior to use
Do not take vaginal capsule orally.
SIZE: 14 capsule bottle for Oral Use and 14 capsule bottle for Vaginal Use
NDC # 32267-930-14
Indications based on Homeopathic Materia Medica for self-limiting conditions. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Do not use vaginal capsules:
- If seal is broken.
- With children under 12 years of age.
- While using a tampon.
- If you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant.
If you are experiencing vaginal pain, high fever, or vaginal discharge with a foul smell, consult your doctor.
Do not ingest vaginal capsule.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.