Helps maintain healthy intestinal probiotic bacteria especially after antibiotic use
Effective uptake of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
• Only pet probiotic granted rights to make health claims by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
• Preferred probiotic as post treatment after an antibiotic regimen
• Great for convalescence
• Occasional diarrhea or constipation
• Occasional gas or bloating
• Following de-worming
• At birth, pregnancy
• During travel
• Support immune function
• Vet visits, treatments, and surgeries
• Sudden changes in feeding
• Changing in housing i.e., kenneling or boarding
• During digestive disorders
• Intensive training
• Digestive training
• Digestive colic
• Natren uses an exclusive unique gel carrier that enrobes and protects the probiotic bacteria developed by a prominent German veterinarian
100% potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date when stored under the conditions stated on the label for healthy, maximum results.
Available as a Dairy Free Probiotic Gel
Viable dried fermentation product
Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain
Enterococcus faecium, NCIMB 10415 super strain
Total 6 billion cfu per 2 grams guaranteed through expiry date
Natren animal probiotics are specially formulated to support the digestive health of dogs. Probiotics often referred to as Direct Fed Microbials for animals can be beneficial to help support healthy intestinal function.
1. Remove the cap from the tip of the syringe.
2. Completely fold over one to two tabs so the plunger can slide into the applicator. Each tab equals a 2g serving.
3. Insert the tip of the syringe into the side of the mouth and firmly depress the plunger until it moves forward the number of tabs you have folded.
4. Alternatively, apply on top of food or mix into it.
5. After use, replace the cap onto the tip of the syringe and store in a cool, dry place for no more than 2 weeks. Best if refrigerated at all times.
Natasha Trenev, President and Founder, Author, Researcher, Educator, Developmental Scientist is a 54-year veteran in the field of probiotics is here to answer your probiotic questions! Simply click on the plus symbol to see answers to the most commonly asked probiotic questions.
If you have any questions please contact: